Master the art of creating exciting reels, engaging stories and attention-grabbing posts that reflect your brand as an artist and fit into your marketing strategy.
This four-week course will help you to turn your insta-grid into an exciting gallery so that you stand out, strengthen your relationship with existing and potential clients and make more sales.
The Content Creation for Artists online marathon will start on the 7th of August and will last for 4 weeks.
Week 1 Branding
- 12 Branding archetypes and examples
- Understanding your brand archetype and how you can visually reflect it.
- Creating a content strategy accordingly to your personal brand and your goals as an artist.
Homework: Create a mood board (10 visual images) Develop brand colors, tone of voice and a branding strategy (template supplied)
Week 2 Videos
- Why videos are important: customer engagement and acing the algorithm game
- Understanding different formats of video content – posts, Reels, IGTV, stories.
- Basic rules of shooting videos with your phone
- Storytelling: creating engaging on-brand videos that make your IG grid stand out
- 10 practical examples of art videos
Homework: Produce 5 videos from the list
Week 3 Stories
- Learning to create stories that engage your target audience.
- Understanding tools to use in stories (polls, questions, etc.)
- Adding the game element to engage the viewer
- 10 Ideas for creative stories that will make you stand out
Homework: Develop 5 story ideas and prepare visuals and copy
Week 4 Becoming a Pro: Strategy and Workflow
If you want to become a professional artist, you need to start thinking of your art practice as a business. Therefore you should have a proper marketing strategy and a clear content plan according to your goals.
- Creating a monthly/weekly content plan
- Understanding Analytics
- Optimizing workflow: creating templates, using planner apps
- Learn 10 new apps for better planning and editing
This online marathon is led by Slava Noor, the founder of Arte & Lusso, who has also consulted and mentored more than 60 artists in UAE and worldwide. Slava has creates a strong network of key professionals from Dubai to Barcelona to New York and has been helping emerging and established artists to take their career to the next level. Slava completed multiple courses on branding and marketing at top business schools like SDA Bocconi, IE Business School and London Business School and developed her own course the Artist Boot Camp which has guided many artists on their creative journeys.
Why you should join
- Practical tips that get you started today
- Highly tailored and focused on the specific needs of the artist
- Become a part of the art community that supports your growth
- Stay ahead of your competition and stand out on social platforms
- Grow engagement on your social channels (impressions, views, likes and comments) in just a month
- Stronger personal brand=better marketing=higher sales
How does it work? The format of the online marathon
The online marathon takes place on a private Instagram account with new materials released every week. There will also be live sessions and weekly assignments to get you practice everything you learn.
Three options are available for the program:
1. Art Lover: Access to the private IG account and all the materials.
It is for you if you want to get a good insight into the world of art and learn from the experts without committing to doing exercises. You can go at your own pace and access the materials whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
Price: 350 aed
2 . New heights: Access plus feedback on activities + access to IG support/growth group. Limited spots available
This option is great for serious artists who want to get feedback on activities which include creating reels, stories, developing a marketing plan as well as the branding strategy.
3. Pro: Access, feedback + 1 on 1 consultation with Slava Noor after the course + 2 week mentorship. Limited spots available
Price 950 aed
To book or ask any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or WA +97156-1016339