Love art? Join our third Art Weekend with Arte & Lusso at the XVA art gallery and hotel on March 19-20.
The art weekend will include many activities for artists aimed to inspire, get them out of the comfort zone and learn new techniques and skills. It is a great way to connect in person, re-discover the old part of Dubai and get the creative juices running.
The Art Weekend will include:
- Art class
- Informal chat with the artist on their success story
- Talk on NFTs: how to start and sell NFTs
- Photo/art walk – discover al Bastakiyah area and use your new storytelling skills to create engaging content
- Plein air pinting and drawing (bring your favorite materials and enjoy the rooftop views of the XVA art hotel)
- Art film screening outdoor – get inspired by biographies of famous artists (we pick the film by voting)
- Art galleries visit-we will visit 2-3 art galleries in the area and get to know the artwork of a few local artists and have a chat with them
- Discocer Sikka-we will explore Sikka Art Fair together and enjoy chatting to artists
Artists are expected to check in from 1pm on Saturday and main activities will be both on Saturday and Sunday. The exact schedule will be shared soon. The parking is available at the al seef area and the location is easy to reach by Metro as well.
The price is 1350 aed and includes one night for two people (bring your spouse or bestie) with breakfast as well as all activities. If you only come for daily activities on Sunday it is 450aed (Art workshop, NFT workshop, lunch and Sikka tour) . To book email email@example.com or whats app +971561016339. Spaces are limited and 50% non refundable downpayment is required to secure your spot
The art weekend will be running regularly so feel free to get in touch for future events on firstname.lastname@example.org
About XVA art gallery and hotel
Since the 2003 inauguration, heritage and history have merged to create a constantly evolving designer haven called the XVA Art Hotel. The hotel is located in the heart of the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, the oldest community in Dubai. Unique for its Persian architectural heritage, the mystery of its traditional maze-like alleyways and proximity to the Creek, Al Fahidi is viewed as one of the most important heritage sites in Dubai. XVA occupies the former home of the Seddiqi family.
Each interior carefully curated by our in-house art specialists, our rooms entice the art lover within.
Whether you’re looking for a calming place to work or a more authentic experience of traditional Dubai, XVA is the perfect hidden spot for you.
Discover the artwork of the region at XVA Gallery, make sure to look out for selected pieces displayed around the hotel and cafe
Featuring handmade homeware, jewellery, and clothing by local artisans, our Boutique Shop is known for its one-of-a-kind items
Check out our previous art weekend here